Civil litigation lawyers
Resolving legal conflicts is our specialty. We routinely act in a broad range of matters including insurance coverage denials (disability, property, and other losses), real estate disputes, breach of contract, negligence, creditor remedies, will contests and estate disputes.
MZS Lawyers litigation practice is built on the extensive knowledge base and experience of the firm's trial lawyers. Whether you are defending against a claim, or want to start one, we can evaluate your case, attempt to find a negotiated solution, or represent you at the courts to obtain the best possible outcome.
If you need guidance or representation in the following matters whether simple or complex, we have the experience, knowledge and skill to help:
• Auto Accidents
• Business and Contract Disputes
• Negligence & Malpractice
• Defamation (libel & slander)
• Debt Collections and Creditor Remedies
• Estate Litigation and Guardianship Issues (including Will contests, capacity issues, elder abuse)
• Insurance Claims (property, fire, disability)
• Personal Injury (slip and falls, assault, dog bites, product liability)
• Real Estate Disputes (hidden defect, breach of agreement of purchase and sale, trespass, discharging an old mortgage, title defects)
• Wrongful Death
• Wrongful or constructive dismissal
From our Ottawa office, we represent clients throughout the region, offering cost-effective, practical solutions to difficult legal disputes.